Friday, January 01, 2016

You're Fat and Ugly Card on a subway

You're Fat and Ugly Card
Hey, I want someone to hand me one of these things. However, given that I am a tall big black man, I am almost certain one of these hipster douche bags will not give me one.  A young lady in the UK got this card while on the subway, (not the restaurant).
(Now, it does seem strange that this card was handed to a young lady that is in way fat, which seems odd)
I guess these hipsters have been giving out these “cards against fat” all over the place.
From Sean K on twitter, ((Young man just got on train at Oxford Circus, gave printed card saying YOU'RE FAT to overweight girl. He jumped off. She read it, & cried. ))
I at first thought this was just real life trolling. However. you see, this feels like an extreme leftist thing that goes beyond the fat-shaming trend, but leans so far left into “Food Shaming”. Because you eat so much food, you're shaming those that can't afford to get fat like you.
I still get a kick out of this because it takes major dick-age to hand this note out to fat people (weight challenged). Do you not understand we can grab you and eat your hipster ass? We might not be able to run after you, but we can reach for you like a bucket of chicken.  Remember, we're always hunger.  And, Hipster are very tasty.  We love eating assholes in Thundercats shirts and vintage scarfs.  

I mean who gives out cards like this? Just tweet me the insulting note...if I had Twitter.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47