Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Random Stuff

Random Stuff
~Zack Galifianakis didn't like doing the Hangover sequels: I always get a kick out Zack speaking the truth. He's been in some shit movies. I wasn't the biggest fan of either two Hangover sequels and he clearly did them for the money. He regrets doing to them and I love the honesty. I need to listen that podcast.
~Mizzou Professor Click is charged with a Class C assault: Look, I don't agree with her touchy feelily movement or her strong-arm tactics, but charging her with assault is a bit much. It is a bit of an overreaction on the law's part. And, trust me she is annoying and pushy, but that doesn't break the law. If this is assault, it is the softest assault ever. Just drop this shit already nothing happened and no one was hurt. Come on, dude, stop acting butthurt.
~Lara Croft Tomb Raider: Chris Stuckmann recalls/reviews this videogame movie. I was bored with the first movie and probably wouldn't see it today. However, I did like the second movie. I can still watch the first movie though.
~Fox is eating up all the press over Trump skipping the GOP debate: This was the stumbling Fox wanted out of Trump and they're loving it. I also like that Trump is scared of Megan Kelly to the point of not wanting to face her. Really, Trump? I have to give Fox props for not backing down against Trump's bullshit.


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47