Tuesday, January 05, 2016

Random Things

Random Things
 ~Jaden Smith in a dress: Okay, this sounds like a joke, but it isn't. For some reason, Jaden decided to wear a dress for a stupid promotional for Louis Vuitton. I am not sure if this is supposed to be a statement or just shitty way to get people talking about their brand. It should also be noted that Vuitton has permission to use FF character Lightening. Anyway, when your family is connected to a few cults, your son in a dress isn't that special. What the f' does all this mean?
 
~Captain America one: Okay, this movie really holds up. While I think Captain America 2 is a way better film, the first movie does stand up. It is clearly a tribute to those WWII movies from the 60s. And, Tommy Lee Jones is great as the tough leading officer. And, I like that Captain 2 works on the threads from the first movie. I also like that Cap always has a team with him no matter what. (now, it is the Avengers) 

~Bill Cosby Arrested: I am so pleased to see this guy finally get arrested for his evil ways. Cosby has been getting away with this for too long and ruined too many lives. I still don't understand why people defend him. I don't believe there will be anything to come of this new arrest due to the ten years that have passed. Bill will squeeze out of this mess again. I also can't seem to understand what was his wife's role in this whole thing. There are some strange unsaid things that were agreed upon between the two. Bill is such a sad, sad little old man. 
 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47