Friday, May 29, 2015

Random Things

Random Things
~Well, I'm waiting on the company to approve me for the rideshare program. I had to get my car approved and get my car pictured and uploaded to the service. Now, I have wait for the background check to go through. Anyway, I'll keep you all updated. 
 ~Screech stabs someone follow up: If you remember, Screech stabbed someone a while back in some kind of bar fight or something like that, I feel bad for the guy that got stabbed by Screech. He's the one guy that got bested by the biggest dork on the planet. How do you live that down? Screech claims he didn't intend on stabbing the guy. I guess he was just randomly thrusting his knife everywhere and accidentally stabbed the poor sap. Given how straved he is for fame, he's going to eat this shit up.
~Recall Post: The Slap Chop Remix
You're going to love my nuts. By the way, this remix actually became a real ad. I love this remix and puts a smile on my face. This puts a smile on my face.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47