Monday, May 11, 2015

Chris Brown has a stalker…

Chris Brown has a stalker…
I hate Chris Brown and he is a horrible person, but this story is just too crazy to ignore. Basically, a woman showed up at Chris Brown's house, jumped the fence and broke into his house.
From The Boom Box via Chris Brown's, ((When the “Ayo” singer returned he discovered Ayeb naked in his bed. “I get home and find this crazy individual in my house,” Brown wrote in an Instagram post. “She Found time to cook her several meals. She wrote ‘I love you’ on the walls. She threw out my daughters clothing as well as my dogs stuff. Then had all these crazy voodoo things around my crib. And she painted her name on my cars!!!!” ))

Nothing wrong here.
Yep, she torn down the door and started living in his house as if she was his wife. He found her naked in his bed and took a picture of her and posted it on social media. WTF? How did she get door off the hinges? Did she have a tool kit? I want to know.
She posted a few strange “music videos” on YouTube before her stalker adventure.
While it is sad to see someone completely come apart mentally, there is a bit of humor in this. Come on, you're a creepy fan to one of the most violent singers in pop today. Really?  That's one mentally unstable person dealing with another more extreme unstable person (Chris Brown).  I've had a few breakdowns and cracks, but I never been compelled to go to a woman's house I admired and break in. I'm lazy too, so that doesn't help.  Plus, stalking soaks up a lot of gas money right?  
Well, I guess her plan worked, sort of, because she did get to meet Chris Brown finally.
She does have a pretty good voice, here's hoping Brown can have her on one of his shitty songs.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47