Thursday, May 28, 2015

Amy Schumer - Milk Milk Lemonade

Amy Schumer - Milk Milk Lemonade
Damn it, I love Amy Schumer. She caught my attention when she told a certain story about an encounter with an ugly guy. Lately, YouTube has sent me suggestions for her clips for her TV show. I like her potty humor. It's dirty, but not child-like in that Adam Sandler way.
I got a kick out of this video because it is a parody of all those “booty” music videos. While I LOVE the backside of a woman, because I am a black guy, it does sort of make the fudge too. We tend to forget that. I remember reminding some of that fact when they were admiring a booty.  

Now, this song is stuck in my head.
BTW, I think she's parodying Beez in the Trap for the most part.
My other favorite skit.  


6 comments:

MC said...

I think Truffle Butter puts the whole "forgetting the fudge" thing to rest.

Semaj said...

Just..urban diction...that term. Holy Crap, literally, holy crap. Yeah, that would put that to rest.

MC said...

Like how did that become a single.

Semaj said...

And, a huge hit across the world too!

MC said...

Buzzfeed's video about the term is hilarious: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlD1lBvfkEM

Semaj said...

That was pretty funny.
Speaking of terms, At one point I had to explain the Angry Pirate to a few people.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47