Friday, June 06, 2014

TLC vs Rihanna

Okay, Rihanna, you won this one...
TLC decided to take a jab at Rih for always showing a lot of skin. Yet, TLC did a lot of that as well.
From Yahoo Music, (("We became the biggest girl selling group of all time with our clothes on and that says a lot," she added. "We could go around too with booby cakes [breasts] out all day long," she said. ))
While I'll take TLC over Rih any day because TLC has talent, TLC really has no room to talk. Everyone remembers that extremely sexy photo shoot where they stood topless with their hands over their “booby cakes”. And, I'll take Chilli over Rih any day too. But, Rih posted the picture over her header via Twitter when she heard the diss.

And, I get what TLC is saying too. Rih went to an award show nearly completely naked.  For me, I really don't like all the fetish stuff she wears.  You don't need all that bullshit when you have a nice body. 

Look I am not taking sides.  When hot women decide to bare it all, we all win. But, damn Rih has a point. For the good of mankind here are a few of those photos of TLC.  

If you ever want to talk to a scrub, call me Chilli 
By the way, be careful on what you find when you type TLC Naked or TLC group naked into Google Image Search.  I discovered TLC covers a lot of nude ground.  Oh boy...

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47