Friday, June 13, 2014

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts
~Things aren't great, but they aren't worst either. I will be getting some new glasses in the coming weeks, so I am looking forward to that. I usually don't talk about my work on this blog, but...I pretty much hate every minute at work. I hate being around most of the people and I just all around don't like the company. I am not sure how much more I can take of being with this company. The only problem is I get paid very well for my seniority and good health benefits. I'm not in a good place at this time, but I still keeping on...so to speak.
~Iraq and you thought we were done: Basically, the militants from Syria are advancing into Iraq very close to Baghdad. These radical guys see Iraq as being ripe for the taking and this could turn out to be an all out civil war. Man, I hope things don't get worst, because that means we'll be right back in. 
  ~Arsenio Hall's show canceled after one run of shows: I used to love watching Arsenio's show way back in the day. I remember everyone wanted to be on the show and everyone talked about his show. I was a little confused as to why they would bring him back for another round. Hall was a throwback to that time period (MC Hammer and Ice Ice Baby), so people will always see him as part of that era. They picked up his new show for a new season and they came back around and canceled it. That meant he didn't get to say Goodbye...again. The show just ended. TV Guide has a good story about the reasons it failed to capture its crowd back. Remember that show his was on called Martial Law which was a cheaper version of Rush Hour? They should have called it Rush Hour The Series. 
 ~Darkseid will be the new Villain in the Justice League movie: Okay, DC finally did something right. Darkseid is one of those bad ass characters that can pretty much take on the entire League. I think only Doomsday can take on Darkseid. By the way, I loved what they did with him in the Superman and Justice League cartoon series. He was there all the way to end of the series. I also like that it was Lex Luthor that technically defeated Darkseid and not Superman. Also, did I mention he has an entire legion of people that treat him like a god? This decision they got right.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47