Monday, June 02, 2014

Game of Thrones episode 8 thoughts

Game of Thrones episode 8 thoughts
 -Oberyn Martell and the Mountain: Yeah, I would have been better prepared when fighting someone called The Mountain. I loved this fight because it showed two different styles of fighting. Martell is fast and graceful while Big M is a blunt instrument. The new actor playing the Mountain is huge.
-By the way, no more bi-sexual conquests for that guy
-Literally smashing a head like a grape: I knew it was coming, but man it was bloody. Take out the eyes and then pop goes the head. And, we end it with a smirk from Tyrion's sister. 
-Jorah Mormont Friend Zone no more?: Trust me, Jorah, there comes a time when you will realize you won't date the girl you've been waiting for. Daenerys just kicked you out. I really felt bad for him, because it was his turn away from “heel” to “face” that saved her life. It will be interesting to see where they take this character. 
 
-The Smashing Beatles: I loved this piece, because it gives us insight into how Tyrion thinks.
-Sansa is learning: I loved this scene because she completely uses the truth all the way up to the end and then throws in the lie. I heard it is different in the book, but this makes Sansa a more interesting character. The expression on Baelish's face is priceless.
-Wildlings are coming.
-Arya laughing: At this point, I'd do the same.
-Ramsay Bolton!: I am thinking this will now make him even more dangerous.
-Indira Varma: I didn't realize this was the same woman from Rome and Luther. I always found her look striking. And, she screams really good.  Yet, another actor from the TV show Rome.  Doesn't this make three so far?
 -Khaleesi's translator chick:  Yes, she's also hot naked.  Holy smokes.  I guess everyone has to get naked on this show.  I am not complaining. 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47