Monday, June 30, 2014

Transformers: Age of Extinction, What, me worry?

Congratulations to Michael Bay for receiving a 100 million dollar opening for Transformers: Age of Extinction.  (300 million worldwide) I have no interest in seeing the movie. This is sort of sad because I am a huge fan of the old tv series. I remember running home after school to watch Transformers and GI Joe. It was one of the few things I look forward to after sitting through shitty school.  I LOVED the TFs and the toys.  Even today I have fond memories of the series and the toys.  
I should be happy that the franchise is stronger than ever. However, after the first TF live action movie, Michael just made the movies extensions of himself instead of being TF movies. After the last two movie, I now know the movies aren't for TF fans, but for the “cooler” mass audiences and that's fine. I just won't go out to see the movie. I will catch it on TV though.

By the way, I love the Dinobots, but even they won't bring me into theater to see the movie.  


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47