Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Random Stuff

Random Stuff
~Energy regaining: I've lost a lot of energy from being sick for a week and not eating that much during that time. I'm slowly started to regain it day by day. Riding the bicycle is not easy, but I am able to do it now.

~How about getting fined for cheering during your son's Graduation?: Some parents in South Carolina had that very thing happen to them. They cheered when their child went on stage. By the way, the ticket is $265. Come on, I'm glad we're fining taxpayers that usually follow the law. Again, it is easier to ticket good people instead of finding and preventing real crime.

~Gordy the other talking pig movie: The Nostalgia Critic did a review on this strange movie. The movie came out in the same year as Babe. However, Babe was a hit, and this talking pig movie was ignored. The kicker is Gordy came out first.
I hope dad is using Priceline...
~$#*! My Dad Says turns to shit: Finally, CBS does something right and cancels that lame Shatner sitcom. Part of me hated the fact that a Twitter site spawned a damn TV show, let alone they had to use Mr. Shatner himself to mix. Now, all is right with the universe.

~Did I mention they finally got rid of “V” as well? It seems most of these 80s remakes are not sitting well with the reality show audiences. However, V lasted longer than the old school TV show that aired on NBC way back in the day. That show lasted only a season and had a ton more behind the scene problems than the recent show.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47