Monday, May 23, 2011

WWF Aggression CD

WWF Aggression CD

I remember getting this CD back in the day when WWE/WWF was at its height of popularity throughout all of the various media. Given the hype of WWF at the time, it only seemed right to release an hip-hop album.
Here are a few tracks worth noting.
DX: Run-DMC (Kings)
I actually think this one should have been used for all of the remaining D-Generation X intros. I like how they pretty much kept the same feel as the old DX song, but made it more hip-hop-ish. I also think Run-DMC fit into the DX attitude.


Stone Cold: I've heard this one used a few times.
The Rock
This one is pretty good now. I didn't like it back in the day, but this one has grown on me.
The Big Show
I actually like this one too. They used this one for a while for The Big Show intros for a while.   

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47