Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Random Stuff

Random Stuff
~Epic Beard Man is homeless: Okay, so he shoplifts and walks around the city. He is basically begging at this point. I remember watching the Internet treat this guy as a hero. I do like his MJ hat though. His 15 minutes of fame is over and he's in bad shape today. I'm not sure what to think about the situation. I know that he blames Obama for his plight, not sure how. We've seen others that were in bad shape before taking their new fame and not handling it that well either.
Boom Boom Boom
~Cathy May 15 returns to the inter-tubes: She disappeared because her new found fame. Like a bad case of warts, she is back...sort of. She kind of rambles on about the “haters”. I just want her to do a remix of “Boom, Boom, Boom”. This guy did a great version of the song.
~Farts: Is it just me or are farts smellier when you get older?
~Sons of Anarchy season 1: I watched the entire first season of the show on Netflix. I got into the show during the middle of the second season and the full third season, but never watched the first season. I am really enjoying this show of outlaws and criminals. These bikers are connected with street gangs, Chinese mobsters, and other bike gangs. I watched a special about the Hell's Angels and I can see where the show got its influence from.
~Can we stop with the constant spam attack on my blog? It is everyday now that I get around 2-3 spam postings. I mean they are getting relentless. What is their gain with the multiple comment spams?      

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47