Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother’s Day to all mothers

Happy Mother’s Day to all mothers
Did you know Ice-T wrote the lyrics for this song? 

Since I am neither a mother nor a day, I like to thank my mother for bringing me into the world and being there when my father wasn’t around.  She had to be both a mother and a father.  She had to deal with my lower points in my life.  I was one a lonely, depressed kid.  She worried about me when most people didn’t and for that I am thankful. 
While I didn’t have the best childhood, I was thankful for having a good mother to raise me.  She was a schoolteacher and had to raise two boys on her own. 
When she had to battle cancer two years ago, I spent hours by her side as she received chemo treatment.  She was strong and handled the news of her cancer better than I could ever imagine.  She is truly an inspiration
She’s always been a true champ. 
So, do as Mr. T says, “Treat your mother right.” 
This is the remix…

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47