Monday, March 01, 2010

Update

Well, things have really gotten interesting. It seems I’ve gotten a lot of attention over the whole Space Church/Alley diet story. I mean a few sites have linked to my blog, and I’m number one or three in many Google searches for the Church/Diet story. Despite the fact I didn't open discover the connections or do the research, it seems I've gotten a lot of attention over this story.

I'm just waiting for the Space Church backlash to start at any moment. I might have gotten a spammer trying to leech off the Alley story, but not any real Space Church bulldogs. Or better yet, Vulcan girl herself might just attack me on twitter. (I hope)

Here's the catch 22 for them though. By attacking people that have made the connection, they will pretty much confirm the story.

Full credit for this story has to go to the people that did the actual digging over at Why We Protest. I also like to thank them for linking to my post too. They did all the heavy lifting.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47