Saturday, March 13, 2010

Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy are done...wait they were dating?

Jennifer Love Hewitt and Jamie Kennedy are done...wait they were dating?

I'm not a hardcore gossip blogger, but this little story caught my attention. Super-d-bag Jamie was actually dating the very lovely Jennifer Love Hewitt (“What are you waiting for?”). I’ve had a huge crush on JLH for a long time...Heck, since her days on “I Know What You Did Last Summer” when she wore that tight t-shirt. She’s always been “that” cute girl. Now, I’ve discovered that she was dating the talent-less toll named Jamie Kennedy.

This guy is so talent-less that he draws talent out of the people that come close to him.

I had no idea he was dating her until after the announcement of their split. Now, I can’t get the image of this little ugly troll making love to JLH. First it was The Son of the Mask, and now this, damn you, Kennedy! If I knew she was into “hard luck cases”, I would have hollered at her. I can be a slight step up from Kennedy.

However, going for Jamie Kennedy is really slumming it, JLH.

Since JLH is single, she can come over to my crib and whisper to my ghost...it is her “True Calling”.

I'm your rebound guy, JLH.
_______________________________________________
I guess we know what Jamie Kennedy was doing last Summer. Damn you, Son of the Mask.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47