Sunday, March 28, 2010

Random Videos

Random Videos

~Angry Hockey Fan Attacks coach: Wow, I would probably watch hockey if this happened in every game. The guy attacking the coach has to be the dumbest guy on the planet. Uh, it’s only a damn game. It’s not like the coach took away your job or your house. Now, you get to spend time in jail over a hockey game. Enjoy that jail cell.

~Russian Singer: What in the hell? This is kind of like those Shreds Videos.

~The Story of Bottled Water: I really hate when people actually feel the need to buy bottled water. There seems to be this elitist attitude when people buy bottled water. I love the pretty nature pictures on the bottle making us believe the water comes directly from springs, brooks, and streams. Uh, just walk up to a random stream and try the water. See how fast you get sick.

~The most “gay” manly fight ever...: That's all I'm going to say. With pants that tight, I'm surprised he even was able to win the fight let alone Vogue.

~Chatroulette with a fake Lady Gaga: I'm scarred by this video.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47