Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Random Things

Random Things

~Sinbad surfaces...on Celebrity Apprentice 3? It looked like Sinbad, who was making Big Business appearances and nothing else, just dropped out of the limelight. In the 80s and 90s, Sinbad was red hot. He even had a talk show, a few sitcoms, and some big standup shows. Now, he just got fired on Celebrity Apprentice: where careers go to die.

~The Dark Knight Strikes Again...again: Yes, the artwork for this is horrid. I picked up this book looked at the artwork and put it down. Frank Miller seems to have completely lost his mind. Superman and Wonder Woman have sex and shake the world. Really? Jay Leno?

~Why did this guy run away from a car crash?

~Lost is extremely good this season. I'm really enjoying Evil/Fake Locke stuff. And, we finally get some answers behind what the hell the smoke monster is all about...not all but some. We also get an deep insight into Richard's past. I really feel bad for poor Richard.

~Last week, I was interviewed for an story on my former writing teacher. It was the Indiana University newspaper. It felt strange to be on the other end of the questioning. So, will I read the story? Nope, I generally never like reading about anything I say. If you want to try to look it up, go ahead and try. (It probably isn't up yet.)

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47