Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Epic indeed

Uh, Epic Beard Man is crazy...

Maybe, I am missing something here, but I don't understand why people praise this guy. This is the kind of guy I try to avoid on streets. I've come across these guys all the time. Make sure to check out his Know Your Meme page.

Okay, I agree he should get praise for being a Veteran, but is he that epic today?

Btw, this is the other guy from the Bus Incident; this is guy that got his ass kicked. I thought the guy was a thug, but he's come across as an intelligent dude in the clip above. I don't agree with some of what this Michael dude has to say in the interview, but some of it made sense. However, he should have ignored the Epic Beard Man and shut the F' up. There are times when you should ignore the crazy people.

I've learned one thing though...Stay off public transportation

2 comments:

MC said...

I like the fact that the girl with the iPod who doesn't really give a shit about what was going on has now been dubbed "Amber Lamps".

Semaj said...

oh, yeah! I'm getting a huge kick out of all the Amber Lamps posts and tributes out there for her. I was going to do a post on her at some point.

I'm guessing she's probably listening to Nickelback or Creed.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47