Friday, March 19, 2010

Final Fantasy XIII: This is what they did to Shiva?

Final Fantasy XIII: This is what they did to Shiva?

Someone at work revealed to me that they turned one of my favorite summons into a damn motorcycle. That's right they turned the elegant half-naked frozen woman into twins that transform into a damn Ice Bike that the dude rides. That's just strange. For some reason the clip reminded me of a reverse Ghost Rider with the ice trail.

I did like the friendly kiss the Shiva sisters give the character at the end. But, there is so many inappropriate jokes you could make about a dude riding a chick-motorcycle.

Here's how I'd like to remember my Shiva.

From FF7

This one is rather simple and she simply throws ice at her opponents.

FF8

Very similar to FF7, but the graphics are bit more complex.

FF9

Wow, they really improved the character model for Shiva.

FFX

This one I really enjoy. She has that strange watery intro and her attacks are very cool. (Pun intended)

So, how does she go from being a sexy Summons that throw ice at you to a damn motorcycle?

I'm not knocking it, because it does look pretty sweet. But it just seems strange.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47