Sunday, February 22, 2009

Top Five Hate List

I like how the ShamWow has 'Sham' right in the title. “I know Billy Mays, and you sir are no Billy Mays.”

___________________________

Top Five Hate List

There are a lot of people that anger me, but these top five are the worst.

5. Sean Delonas: Yeah, He’s the guy that made the ‘Monkey’ cartoon about Obama. I have to agree with the Samurai Frog here. How could the artist not know that this was going to cause an uproar around the country? Didn’t they learn anything from the Curious George T-shirt incident? To call this guy an artist is a bit much. Most of his art is a bit shitty anyway. I think they knew going in that this would cause an outcry. What better way to sell newspapers in a falling newspaper market?

4. Aaron Seltzer and Jason Friedberg : Yeah, I sat through Date Movie, Epic Movie, and Meet the Spartans. I really can't call them movies per say.

3. The ShamWow guy (Vince Offer): Wow, he even has “offer” in his name. While he gets credit for taking on the Church of Scientology for supposedly stealing money, it doesn't make up for annoying ads like this or this...

I'd like to see Billy Mays kick his ass and then burn the Shamwow in front of him. “You’re ShamWow didn’t save your ass.”

2. Nadya Suleman (The Oct-mom): I've already stated my view on this crazy woman. What is up with the bad plastic surgery? Then she claimed she didn't have any work done. Why do the stupid people have more children than smart people? Well, what else are you going to while collecting food stamps and Government checks?

1. Chris Brown: Yeah, you knew he was going to be number one. After seeing the photo of her beaten, bloody, and bruised face, I want this CS'er put in prison for good. How can someone that claims to love a person beat them up this badly? Rihanna, don't go back to him. Make sure to file charges against Brown. That's the only way to stop the circle of violence. Some say the photo shouldn't have been released, but I believe it needed to be to show how badly he laid into her. This is what happens in domestic violence. People need to know.

Now, this A-hole has hired a Crisis PR Firm to give this a positive spin. Why would anyone take up his case?

2 comments:

MC said...

See, I must say if you sat through one of #4's movies, shame on them. If you sat through 3 of them, that's shame on you.

Semaj said...

You're completely right

I always use the excuse I'm a critic and I watch bad movie to review them. I sit through the bad ones in hope that other people never see them (One Missed Call)

The only good thing is that I watched the last one on HBO, so I wasn't really putting money in their pockets per say.

Now, renting Catwoman and Freddy Got Finger was my fault.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47