Saturday, February 21, 2009

IN YOUR SENIOR YEAR DID YOU Part 2

15. Can you sing the fight song? I not only can sing the fight song, I can still play it on a damn tuba. I had to play the song every Friday night for those damn football games. I hate that song. Our fight song was the same song as the University of Kentucky fight song.

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? Besides my band teacher (Mr. Hagan), I was really hated by most of the teachers. They called me a smart ass imagine that.

17. Where did you sit during lunch? I usually hated going to lunch because it generally reveal the social and class structure of the student body. Who you sat with revealed your importance to the student body. I chose to cut lunch and practice in the band room.

18. What was your school's full name? Eastern High School. Check out the google map!

19. When did you graduate? During the days of the Old Republic, when the Jedi were still around.

20. What was your school mascot? Our mascot was a damn eagle, The Eastern Eagle. Like all mascot birds, it was angry. I’ve up going to another school (U of L) where another angry bird is our mascot. Can’t we change it up? How about a cockroach or rat as a mascot? A field mouse?

21. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Only to get laid…but seriously nope. While it wasn’t a good time for me (all four years), I wouldn’t have ended up where I am today. And despite my flaws, I’m a much more stable and smarter person because of the sheer confusion as a teenager. You have to live through crap to understand it. But about that getting laid thing…where did I put that time machine?

22. Did you have fun at Prom? I didn’t go to my senior prom. I was hell-bent on not going all year. I wouldn’t have gotten a date anyway, and I wasn’t going to go solo. I believe I worked at Kroger that night. Never regretted that decision.

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with? Uh, what? Didn’t you read my answer from above? You’re starting to piss me off here.

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion? Why bother when I keep running into former classmates when I’m out. What are you supposed to get out of class reunions? People get fat, old and boring, so I don’t need a reunion to confirm that. Now crashing other people’s class reunions sounds like a good idea (Or a follow up to the Wedding Crashers).

25. Do you still talk to people from school? I have no choice. They tend to make their presence known to me by meeting me face to face. I generally try to ignore them. Where’s that Predator stealth technology when you need it?

26. School Colors? Yell Blue-Blue, yell White-White, all together: Let’s Fight!

27. What celebrities came from your high school? A bunch of stupid athletes and Ned Beatty! Yeah, the fat dude from Superman I & II. (Sorry, Mr. LU-Thor)

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47