Monday, February 23, 2009

Billy Mays vs. Vince Offer

Billy Mays vs. Vince Offer

If there ever was a fight I’d like to see is a battle to the death between Bill Mays and Vince Offer. It would be like that episode of Star Trek where Spock is horny and must fight Kirk to the death. My money would be on Billy Motherf’ing Mays.

Of course Mays doesn’t really like the Scientology-suing Vince Offer. Yeah, the Zorbeez and the ShamWow are the same damn thing. Mays has a point here. I'd like to see Mays punch Offer in the face and shove Oxi Clean into his ShamWow hair.

Listens to Billy call out Vince here.

Here are a few remixes

Watching so-call housewives talk about being on the ball seems a little strange and dirty to me.

“I'll put them both in the rinse cycle” Having a Granny talk about being on the 'ball' is just wrong Mays.

Offer can jam too.

Make sure to check out these funny pictures.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! This is Rob from holycrapthatsfunny.com and I wanted to say thanks for the link and checking my site out. The Billy Mays & Vince Offer battle on Twitter was EPIC. Thanks again for swinging by!

Semaj said...

Thanks for the comment. I'm enjoying the fame Mr. Offer has received through the internet.

Those pictures were great btw.

Anonymous said...

Spikey hair VS. a loud fat guy. sounds like fun, I'm game.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47