Sunday, February 22, 2009

Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li

Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li (Holy Crap this movie is going to suck)

Make sure to check out the trailer. The movie comes out on February 27.

The Slashfilm site has a few 'wonderful' clips up so make sure to watch them without laughing to much. This movie is going to be a masterpiece just like Mortal Kombat II the movie was. (Yeah right)

So, do I have anything good to say about the movie? Uh, Kristin Kreuk as Chun-Li is cute, so she fits the part. Other than that, nope. I think this movie will get a slight boost because of the new Street Fighter game and the fact lonely fanboys won't have much to do on a Friday night.

Fanboys will get scenes like this...

While Two Girls, One Bathroom sounds appealing, this clip is sort of awful.

I enjoy watching two attractive women fitting, but something about this clip reminds me of Steven Seagal. I half expected Jason Statham to come out and start fighting.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is that actress in the picture? That's not Kristin Kreuk. In any case, I hope the movie does well so that it opens up the door for a "real" Street Fighter movie with Ken & Ryu.

Semaj said...

you're right I need to change that. I tried to find a "clean version" of the video game version of the character.

I'll change it.

It'll probably make a nice bit of coin opening up.

MC said...

It looked sort of like Olivia Munn to me....

Semaj said...

You might be right, she done a few fanboyish photos and vids.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47