Sunday, February 01, 2009

Random Thoughts (The Extreme Edition)

I have to wonder which DC comics movie is worst Steel or Catwoman?

_______________________

Random Thoughts (The Extreme Edition)

~Shaq is flipping the script: He's now saying that the whole Shaq vs. Kobe feud was just marketing. Why can't people simply say “I hate this guy” anymore? Do we have to spin this too? Come on, Shaq.

~No Super Bowl for me. I won't be watching this game and I just found out it will be airing this Sunday. I just have no interest in watching it. It also bugs me when people who are not fans of football decide to get into it when this ‘event’ comes around. And, I’ll watch the ads after the Super Bowl anyway. It would seem strange to watch a show just for the ads right?

Now, this might change if I'm invited to a Super Bowl party and I am forced to watch this.

~Speaking of Football, this guy pretty much sums up some of the reasons I hate watching Football. It's a bunch of guys running into each other. Somehow, sexually charged commercials are offense, but big guys bashing into each other is perfectly okay for good clean family fun?

~Another Paul Blart movie: I'm torn because I do like when people make fun of security guards. Hell, Janitors make fun of security guards. However, I can't help but be taken aback by the sheer popularity of this movie. Keep in mind there is yet another Mall Security movie coming out this year called Observe and Report and it stars Seth Rogen.

Maybe they can do a cross over with the two.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47