Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ugly Lights

Ugly Lights: I’ve learned a new phrase from one of my stupid co-workers.

He mentioned something about ‘Ugly Lights’ and I asked, “What the hell does that mean?”

And he explained it almost word for word with the term below.

(http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ugly+lights)

Ugly Lights

The over-head lighting that comes on at a bar/club near closing time. Has the immediate affect of reversing beer goggles.

Immediately following the ugly lights is a half hour period of time where the desperate find their hookup for the evening and leave the bar.

“We need to get out of here before the ugly lights come on and I see what I've been making out with really looks like”

Wow, that’s just mean, but funny. However, I see that happening. Does that mean you rush to the door like Cinderella?

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47