Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Random Stuff

Random Stuff

~I swear I’ve been stopped by two bums while I rode through the city on my bike today. One guy asked me for a couple of dollars. A couple of dollars? I don’t even have that much cash for myself let alone him.

~Here is a link to a site that gives us six shows that should have never been cancelled. I have to agree with them with about the show Daybreak. It involved Taye Diggs reliving the same day over and over again. Kind of like Groundhog Day, but with guns and killing. The biggest difference was that Diggs’ character could get hurt and it would carry over to the next day. He could also change the outcome of certain events if he did something right. I thought Taye Diggs’ performance improved over each episode. What a good show.

~I don’t think there was a person on the planet that didn’t know Clay Aiken was gay. Well, he finally came ‘out’. I think he’s a talentless hack, but I never had a problem with his sexuality. Why did he bring out all the coy answers whenever anyone asked him about his sexuality? Did we really need the silly song and dance? Hey, he’s more stable than Lohan though.

~Star Trek: Nemesis: I’ve been watching the DVD extras on the two disc set and I’ve noticed something; no one in the special mentioned the box office failure that movie turned out to be. It sounds like Paramount doesn’t want anyone to talk negative about it. You can tell in the interviews, on the DVD, that the actors are holding back their displeasure. They’ve come out stating that it pretty much sucked.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47