Saturday, September 20, 2008

Random Thoughts


Random Thoughts
~I’ve been really enjoying riding my around town. It gives me a chance to cover more ground than walking and I also like the speed.

~KITT Being stolen was fake: You its bad times when someone steals freaking KITT from a publicity stunt. Some guy just jumps in and takes the car. That takes great balls. Yeah, I laughed. Too bad it was faked and a viral marketing thing. Makes me wish it was really stolen though.

~Scientology and Katie Holms: They both suck. You have to love the fact the anti-scientology protesters were holding up signs like “free Katie”. Why would she let this silly religion ruin her career? Instead of doing The Dark Knight, she did Mad Money. However, I think WB didn’t want her back because of the backlash from Scientology and Cruise. She’s pretty much torpedoed her career.

~Part of me is thrilled to see that Paramount and Dreamworks are parting ways. I never thought the partnership was a good fit anyway.

Part of the problem was some of the shady deals between HD DVD and Paramount, which left Paramount holding the bag because Microsoft’s HD DVD fell through. Spielberg wasn’t happy about this and I’m sure there were many other reasons for this departure. I have my own problems with the way Paramount handles its affairs.


~Arabic Wise, I know a few worlds and most of the alphabet.

Ahlan wa Sahlan: hello or welcome

SabaaH il-kheer: Good Morning!

Ma-ca ssalaama: Goodbye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Repeatedly, spokespersons for the masked terrorist organization "Anonymous" have promised that they weren't out to ruin the lives of individual Scientologists.

And yet, now they have announced their intent to disrupt Katie Holmes' Broadway debut in All My Sons by protesting that a Scientologist should be allowed to take part in a Broadway show. These hateful psychotics have made it clearer than ever now that they hold anyone who is a Scientologist (or just married to one) to be "fair game" for destruction. Funny how the people who rant the most about "fair game" are the ones who are actually practicing it against innocent citizens.

Are we going to allow this gang of thugs to continue to harass innocent people over their religious beliefs? Can we allow people to have their safety jeopardized and careers ruined simply because they choose to believe in Scientology?

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47