Monday, September 29, 2008

More Hate

Hmm, I guess I pissed off another person...

I wrote my review on The Love Guru and then I received this comment...

Anonymous said...

Semag - semaj whatever that is for a name(foreigner). If u didn't like it go home.

Nice, they told me to go home. To where, Louisville, Ky? Last time I checked, I grew up in the US. It's just my name backwards. I'm a little confused and my head hurts.

I wonder why this person felt so strongly about the Love Guru. Does it have anything to do with this person living in Los Angeles, CA? Did this person work on the Love Guru set? If so, who is this person?

I want to know who this person is because I don't think there are too many Love Guru fanboys out there.

I personally thought my review was fair, because I did have a couple of positive things to say about the movie.

You can't please everyone, I think the makers of this film know that too.

2 comments:

MC said...

Man... everyone gets the hate comments except me.

Semaj said...

Yeah, It seems I'm receiving one every other week. This one I wasnt expecting at all.

I didn't think someone cared about the Love Guru this much.

But, you were getting that SW fanboy hate for a while. lol

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47