Sunday, September 14, 2008

Old Skool rant

Jammie Kennedy is an a-hole and it's good to see a guy stand up to him.

I really started hating him after I watched Kickin It Old Skool and I got angry with the movie. I mean nobody even tried to make a half way decent movie. I realized he cut and pasted the script Malibu's Most Wanted from his earlier work into the newer film. Somehow, Kickin It Old Skool was worst than Malibu's Most Wanted.

The clip above comes from his film Heckler and that's part of the problem I have with him. Kennedy feels threatened by any bashing on him, and to extent he's right. However, when all you make is crap, be prepared for flames.

Btw, he's starring in another movie, Extreme Movie. Yes, it may or may not be another spoof movie, but not by the people that did Meet the Spartans and Date Movie. It might be funny, Michael Cera is in it, but we know he plays the same character in every movie.

Here is another video.

Carrot Top interviewed by Kennedy: When you put two people that suck that bad together, a wormhole might erupt right there and destroy the fabric of time. Carrot Top is slowly turning into one of those creatures from Lord of the Rings.

I just hate this guy.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47