Sunday, September 07, 2008

Battletoads

Excuse me, do you have Battletoads in stock?

___________________________________________________

Battletoads (as reviewed by The Angry Video Game Nerd)

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/39469.html

I remember playing this game with my friends and brother way back in the day. We used to play the two-player mode all the time. I still wasn’t the biggest fan of the game because I felt like it was a knockoff of the TMNT series.

However, the pause button music did kick-ass.

I also forgot you could hurt the other player with your own attacks.

I like that the guitar dude finally shows up for the entire show and plays a game with the Angry Nerd. And it is implied that the guitar dude lives behind the sofa.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47