Monday, September 01, 2008

Random Things

Random Things

~Headlights suck: I drove to the South End of Louisville to see some friends, and I noticed my left side headlight was out. So after leaving their house, I went to a Walmart and got a replacement headlight. Before I could reach home, my right headlight went out. So, now I have to return and buy another one. Just great.

~In other Lost news, it looks like Michelle Rodriguez is returning for one episode of Lost next season. I'm guessing it will be a flashback.

~I've been listening to the earlier Star Wars films' scores. I really need to write up an review of these scores, because there are some compelling scores.

~Rosie vs. Roseanne: Of the two roses (A term used loosely) I have to say I like Roseanne Barr better in the blogging department. While I am not a fan of her, I like her much better than the annoying Rosie.

~New photos of the James Bond(Quantum of Solace) film have made their way to the Internet. I've been impressed with the trailer and these new photos. This movie is a complete follow up to the reboot movie from earlier. I can't wait.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47