Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Second “The Spirit” Trailer

The Second “The Spirit” Trailer

The folks over at the Movie Blog have posted the second trailer to Frank Miller's movie the Spirit.

After watching the trailer, I can't make up my mind if I hate it or enjoy it for its sheer campy nature. The lines in the trailer are horrible, but some of the over-stylized shots were interesting.

I still think Miller has a flaming turd on his hands. Given his reaction at Comic Con, he thinks so too. I loved his Dark Knight Returns book and his other older works, but I don't know what compelled him to believe he can direct this movie. Perhaps, it was the time he spent on Sin City.

It will be interesting to see what he says after the film is released in theaters.

I want to be proven wrong...

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47