Saturday, September 06, 2008

Random Stuff

A Milf, VPiLF, and GiLF

Random Stuff

~Lindsay Lohan turns down Playboy: Did anyone want to see her naked? I think she has a good-looking face, but she’s plain in the body department. I’m guessing her manly-girlfriend, with the goofy Dick Tracy hats, talked her down.

~Sarah Palin (VPILF): While I won't vote for her, I'd 'hit it'. She can view me as being the pool guy or the pizza delivery dude. I'm sure she's Dummer than a box of bricks, but I holla back at that. Forget her readiness to become President, what about her readiness to get into my bedroom?

~I watched two episodes of Degrassi: The Next Generation, and I can't say that I hate the show, but it is certainly not in my age range. I do like the stronger subject matters that it tries to talk about. Think about all the shitty teen shows that are on now. Now, I'm not saying it is in any way good.

___________________________________________

Britney Spear Head: "I go by many names, slut, drunk, dumbsh*t. Now, bring the starship closer, so I can merge with it. Give it to me, NOW."
Did Britney eat Madonna's pants?

4 comments:

MC said...

Read the first line in this story.

Do you want to change the definition of "hit" in regards to Sarah Palin?

Semaj said...

Wow, what a racist. I wonder why more of the mainstream press hasnt picked up on this.

Ammaro said...

been hearing that name a lot, palin... who the hell is she? and is she like a real tough chick or sumthin?

really7 havent been following anything for the past few weeks..

Semaj said...

She's was the Governor of Alaska.

She wants people to think of her as a kickass redneck, but I think it is all spin.

She also has a knocked up 17 year old daughter.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47