Monday, September 29, 2008

Random Thoughts

There are times when a bad-hair day just becomes a bad day overall.

Random Thoughts

~I'm watching Kill Bill Vol. 2 on TNT. I've forgotten how good these two films were. I remember watching Vol. 1 in the theaters.

~I still get a kick out of Judge Judy's reaction to that Earthquake a few months ago. Way to show your courage by heading for the door, Judy.

~MC mentioned it before and I didn't have any power to blog about it a few weeks ago. But, so TRL is leaving the airwaves, cable waves. I really hate MTV and the fact they've moved away from music and music videos. I think the channel relies on stupid teen reality shows and not enough on music. I think the channel has forgotten what made it famous in the first place. I look at the channel now, see all the bad shows like Busted, and shake my head. Getting rid of TRL is just another nail in the coffin for me.

~George W. Bush bio-pic movie: I'm sorry I won't be watching this movie. Not because I support Pres. Bush, but because I've had eight years of “W” and I don't need another two hours latched on for me. Actually, I hate him so much I don't like talking about him. Screw him. I don't think this movie is going to make any money in the US because of that.

BTW, Oliver Stone, the director, knows all about drug use doesn't he?

~Heather Locklear Driving crazy: Man, this is nuts.

((When officers arrived Locklear appeared disoriented, per the report, and after giving her a sobriety test they determined she was suffering the side effects of a booze binge. ))

I guess Denise Richards, really got to her after stealing her man. She's one of these ladies that does look pretty good in a mugshot. I guess that's what plastic surgery is for, eh? Perhaps TJ Hooker, aka William Shatner, can bail her out.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47