Thursday, December 21, 2006

New Transformers Trailer

New Transformers Trailer

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zZp75fWe-ss

Here’s the official trailer for the Transformers movie coming out in July. I’m starting to warm up to the movie now, and I like what I am seeing here. The transformations are very complex and the FX is looking good.

I still don’t like seeing Shia LaBeouf (Sam Witwicky) playing the main human character in the film. They changed the name from Spike in the TV show to Sam in the movie, which I’m fine with. Frank Welker is still rumored to reprise his Megatron role, but Peter Cullen has been confirmed. I’m really leaning toward Welker reprising his role, because Welker has pretty much showed up in every movie since the 70s, in voice that is. He’s the guy everyone goes to create animal voices and noises in movies and videogames (Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2).

The trailer does confirm that there will be a battle in the Middle East with one of the ‘bad guy robots’ destroying an US army base, which was rumored.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47