Sunday, December 03, 2006

Music for the mind

I listen to a lot of music while I write stuff, and one of the best places to listen to good music is at LIVE365.com. I usually listen to a select few stations, but here are a few channels to try out…

ffhybrid.net: I like this one, because it has some nice mixtures of tracks from various Square videogames.

Streaming Soundtracks: This one is always in my top 3, and it’s actually number one. It has the biggest soundtrack data bases you’ve ever seen…er, heard.

SciFantasy: Like the mother-fing names says this one has sci-fi and fantasy based songs on the channel, and I enjoy listening to it from time to time, (As I am typing this, I’m listening to this channel)

SquareAMP.com: This one has been around for a while, and it has a large number of Square songs as well.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47