Tuesday, December 26, 2006

random things

A few points of random things

~I'm currently writing a review for The Matrix Reloaded. I should have it up in a few days.

~I just watched my first episode of Desperate Housewives on ABC.com, and I don't know what all the fuss is all about. I just didn't really care about the show, but shootout in the supermarket was alright. It's the episode where a crazy housewife takes over a Supermarket with a gun. The rest of the episode was dull. However, I'm not part of the demographics the show is aiming toward. I do know that Eva Longoria is hot!

~I also noticed ABC has removed all its airings of the sadly canceled show Day Break. I was hoping they would release the rest of the season online to watch, but I guess not. The show was starting to get good too.

The lady on the end with the silver white dress looks pissed.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47