Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Busta Rhymes

The old Busta Rhymes music video Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Could See

When Busta isn’t beating the living crap out of fans, he makes pretty interesting looking videos. The makers of this video based their work on all the Africa scenes in Eddie Murphy’s Coming to America. Like Missy Elliot, he tries to keep his videos unique

Bonus vids

Give me some more

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZRFPC0uVdeY

Comment: This video is strange. Listen for strings in this song.

_________________________________

The Pussycat Dolls feat. Busta Rhymes - Dont cha

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1zJzezxhIVw

Comment: I only added this one because the Pussycat dolls are in the video, and the lady singing the song is hot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course we both know where those strings are from, don't we?

I respect the speed that Busta delivers in his lyrics... though I wonder if in part that speed is produced artificially.

Semaj said...

Psycho: The wonderful score to the original.

Given some of his run-ins with the law, I have to agree with you

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47