Thursday, December 21, 2006

Justin Timberlake My love

Justin Timberlake My love

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ct_ypZR6lx0&mode=related&search=

Yeah, I actually like Justin’s My Love song. So, sue me, but I think Justin’s songs have been pretty good since his departure from N’Stink. He’s moved away from the bland boy-band crap and shifted into a Hip-Hop/R&B ‘flip mode’. His My Love song is probably one of his songs to date. So, there I said it, I like Timberlake’s work.

This version of the My Love video is over six minutes long, mainly because there’s a strange 2 min intro with a remix of the original beat with Justin rapping with Timbaland. Some people don’t like the 2 min intro, but I dig it. Timbaland always brings the best beats to a song, the only person that’s almost as good as him is Dr. Dre.

Grade: B+

Here are some dancers giving a whole new meaning to Pop-n-Lock.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EQ0fMqQLnFU&mode=related&search=

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say, i agree with you, but there is a good reason for this. The song sounds more r&b than his usual trend of music, so it does sort of work...

Semaj said...

Yeah, the R&B music does elevate the song. Justin seems to have brought in some good hip-hop talent to produce his music of late.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47