Thursday, December 07, 2006

New Computer, yo

Well, I just got a brand new top of the line computer. The computer is amazing. DVD/CD burner, nVIDIA GeForce 7300LE with Turbo Cache.

Hard Drive 320 GB

TV tuner

And a crapload of other things.

The wireless pad is soft to the touch.

Since, I am going to be spending a lot of time typing up stuff, I’m loving every minute of this computer. I got Firefox 2.0 and man does it fly! Anyway, I’m back to the blogging world in full.

BTW, I ran into my first Driver/XP problem, and I had to use some fan made software to fix it. Screw you, Bill Gates

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new compy!!!!
Life is better with a new compy.
:)

Semaj said...

Thanks,the computer is amazing, despite some of the Windows problems.

Anonymous said...

congratulations on breaking free of blogging in public areas. hope the new pc works out for you.

paul

Semaj said...

Thanks, I had to blog on a schedule for a few weeks

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47