Thursday, December 08, 2005

Smoke on this

Keep saying it’s just a habit, then ask yourself this: If it’s just a habit, why am I smoking outside in the d@mn cold?
______________________________________________
Let’s start taking bets how long these smokers will live. I want a 20 years later picture of these folks standing in the same place; let’s see how much smoking has changed their lives.
_____________

I swear, I hate smokers and I hate smelling their filth-ridden clouds of ash. Every time I see a collection of these renegades standing outside an establishment, crowded around each other, I just shake my head in contempt. Maybe, I just don’t get it. But what’s so good about smoking in tiny pieces of ash into your lungs?

There been a lot of talk about the smoking band here in Louisville, I hope the law finally comes through. I can’t wait.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47