Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Random Thoughts

Uh, so long Yellow Ranger

Random Thoughts

~I’ve been playing the hell out of Kingdom Hearts. I’ve beaten the white haired kid and now lvling my people up so I can battle in the matches. (Every area has been boosted up with stronger enemies.)

~I got Pwned by one of the “hidden” bosses on desert board. He was some kind of “god” creature with many arms. (Kingdom Hearts)

~I’ve been overloading on DVDs of 24’s 4th season. I’ve watched like two disks from Sunday to Monday. They freaking blew up Air Force One in the last episode I watched. This is probably best season since the 1st season.

~I’ve been really rude and pissy toward my fellow workers, and I am happy about it. If I hear one more “sports discussion”, I will shoot myself. Can’t these people talk about something else at work? Then again, the people I work with have a limited outlook on life.

Politics discussion, nope. They don’t care…

Religion discussion, nope. Most of them don’t go to church…

School discussion, nope. Most of them dropped out of College.

Video Game Discussion, nope. Unless it is John Madden.

So, it’s pretty limited, dealing with limited minded people.

~Did you know that the original Yellow Power Ranger was killed in a car accident five years ago. I didn’t know, here’s the link http://www.tabletsofdestiny.com/trini.html

Her name was Thuy Trang. (Why was the Yellow Ranger Asian and the Black Ranger an African-American? Hmmm…)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i always thought the original yellow ranger decently cute, though a terrible actor (weren't they all) i hear you on the work discussions, being the same thing every dang night. keep on keeping on with that.

paul

Semaj said...

Agreed, she was cute and a bad actor.

Good to hear from ya

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47