Monday, December 19, 2005

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts

~Well, I’m 0-4 on the blog challenge. For three battles now, I’ve only lost by one vote 8-7. I’m trying to reach the bottom of the blogger ranking.

~I would like to thank the young lady that created a terrible MySpace.com site that crashed my browser. I went there through google to pick up some movie pictures and this pink/starry glitter crap crashed my computer. Reboot City. Why do young ladies think this streaming glitter is cute or appealing? I have to agree with Glitch on this one. Enough is enough.

~Cheers to Paul for starting a new life back in Ohio. Hope everything turns out okay. I’ll keep you updated if they get me fired at work. I’m trying my best.

~I’ve been really sick these past few weeks. I’ve slept through most of the weekend. Which means nothing because I do nothing on the weekends, not even going out at all.

~Why the hell is there another American Pie movie, straight to video no doubt too. Check it out http://imdb.com/title/tt0436058/

And, I thought American Wedding was bad.

~Yes, I saw King Kong, I’ll have a review up in a few days.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47