Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Hussein=crybaby

Hussein is a crybaby

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/12/21/saddam.trial/index.html

Comment: I’ve never been a fan of Bush or Bush’s polices, but I have to come out and say this, Saddam Hussein is a big crybaby.

((I was beaten on every part of my body and marks are still on top of my body and that was done by Americans," Hussein said. "Yes, were were beaten by the Americans and we were tortured, every one of us."))

All I have to say to that is so what. If there was one person I didn’t care was beaten it would be Saddam Hussein. Hussein is trying to use the huge mistrust the Middle East has for the US to his advantage. What a dumb @ss…

Note: I don’t agree with the beating and torture that has happened over the years to prisoners, but I can look the other way with Hussein.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47