Thursday, December 22, 2005

Random Thoughts

Random Thoughts

~I heard the worst cough I’ve ever encountered in my life. I was walking toward the guard shack, leaving work. Suddenly, I heard this hacking noise that encompassed the entire area like a blast. It was a horrible sound, loud and ragged. It was a cough that told you he didn’t have much time to live.

~For some reason, my mind keeps going back to my terrible experiences in high school. High school was one of the worst times of my life, and probably because I just didn’t “fit in” with the various groups. During that time, I actually stressed myself out about that fact.

~Also in high school, I hated the girls I went to class with. I swear I really did. Since I wasn’t one of the cool guys, they wouldn’t even talk to me, they pretty much ignored me. Then, I would see them basically falling over themselves for those stupid Football/Basketball players. And, people wondered why I didn’t go to my prom.

~Things are extremely busy at work. I mean really crazy. I can’t wait till this season is over.

~Want to know how lazy I am? I won’t even bother to pick up pennies that I’ve dropped.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47