Saturday, December 24, 2005

Marry Christmas Everyone!!

I am thankful for hot Robot Chicks, like Kos-Mos
______________________________________________
Things I am thankful for…

I am thankful that was able to experience things I’ve never experience this year.

~Being a guest DJ for a poplar radio station for one day: learning the ins and outs of the radio industry.

~Watching a live taping of a Local News Channel: I took an entire tour of WAVE3 and we even walked into a main studio as they were filming a live broadcast. Note: they don’t do that too much.

~Actually seeing a local Alt-newspaper’s HQ.

~Learning how to write for various medias.

~Pushing myself harder than I ever thought was possible in school. I went from an F in my Chemistry class to a freaking B by the end of the semester. I never worked as hard as I did that Semester.

~I actually broke a freaking scan gun and was nearly fired over it. I loved every minute of it.

~I became a Blogger this year. I never thought that would happen.

~I’ve met a lot of friends this year online and offline.

~I’ve pissed more people off this year, and I love it.

~I’ve gotten in touch with friends of my past.

~Going to two weddings, One being an Algerian wedding.

So, overall despite some downs, this has been the best year I’ve had in a long time.

Marry Christmas Everyone!!

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47