Sunday, December 18, 2005

James Update


James Update

I bought the New Harry Potter score from Walmart last night. Here’s a short review.

~The Harry Potter: The Goblet of Fire score was written by Patrick Doyle. The music is much darker than the previous Harry Potter scores. It should also be noted that the “Harry Potter” theme is used Sparingly . You’ll only hear it in a few tracks, as Doyle darker and more mature themes take center stage. The only part I hate is the really bad “rock songs” at the end of the CD. What a waste of space.

Grade B

~Now, that school is over I can get back to writing my book.

2 comments:

wierufhwre said...

I don't know, the whole Harry Potter thing just never hit it off with me.

Semaj said...

I think you'll like the new one, give it a try when it comes out on DVD.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47