Thursday, December 15, 2005

Chuck Norris Best actor of 2005

Rambo he isn’t
________________________________________
With blue jeans that tight, I see no reason why he couldn’t defend our country.

Chuck Norris is lame.

Never has worst actor continued to work in Hollywood besides Jessica Simpson. This guy just can’t act, yet old people watched his Texas Ranger show religiously, until they started to die out and thinning the ratings.

Chuck Norris’s movies were just as lame as he was.

Invasion U.S.A.: America gets invaded; guess who’s the only person that can save us? Chuck Norris…yay for us.

Missing in Action: I just remember he walked around the jungle with machine guns. Uh, Rambo did it better sorry Chuck.

The Delta Force: I forgot this movie…

Firewalker: I actually saw this one in the theater, when I was a child. I thought it was cool, until I watched it as a grown up. Bad movie, cheap rip off, somebody tell Lucas so he can sue.

Braddock: Missing in Action III: Did they need another one of these? I mean really…

Delta Force 2: The Colombian Connection: Sorry not a sequel to the French Connection

Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story: His best role ever, playing himself…

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47