Tuesday, December 06, 2005

subservient chicken is strange, try it out



http://www.subservientchicken.com/

Comment: While most people already know about this funky chicken, I only found out about him while reading my Media and culture book in class (I should have been listening to my teacher but instead I was reading about a darn fake chicken).

The subservient chicken is a Burger King promotion that has a guy in a chicken outfit that does things for you (mostly clean) when you type them. You give him a reasonable command and he’ll do it, mostly. Burger King made it look like it’s streaming off a live feed, but it’s actually a collection of pre-recorded actions pasted together after you type it.

Here’s some commands to try…

Jump

Hi

Jump on one leg

Taco Bell (I don’t get this one, what’s the connection?)

White Castle (or any fast food place except for Taco Bell.

Moonwalk

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47